Forest Hill Kipling is pleased to celebrate Earth Day and help promote awareness for improving the health of our planet. At our organization, we believe we have a duty to act as stewards of the environment and our communities. We have embarked on an Environmental Social Governance (ESG) journey that places environmental and sustainability considerations into our day-to-day decision making and operations.
Key programs that we have proudly planned and executed in our properties include:
- LEED certification and re-certification
- BOMA Best
- GRESB sustainability benchmarking
- Living walls and green roofs
- Rooftop beehives
- Electric vehicle chargers
- Battery and electronics recycling programs
- Utilities management through water and energy savings
- Waste reduction and innovative recycling programs
- Utilizing eco-friendly cleaning products
We are excited to continue “going green” in our operations and doing our part for the planet.