Condominium Property Administrator
Kipling Group is a full service, multifaceted real estate management organization, catering to large institutional clients, private equity funds and high net worth individuals. Kipling manages all asset classes and through Forest Hill Kipling, manages multi-family residential and condominium properties.
The objective of Forest Hill Kipling is to re-define residential property management in Canada through superior resident satisfaction and innovation in marketing, leasing and property operations. We deliver an integrated and complete property management model to our valued clients. By combining Kipling Group’s many decades of experience in the management of privately and institutionally owned commercial and residential properties, with the industry leading luxury service delivery expertise of The Forest Hill Group, the Complete Service Model is a true differentiator in the upscale condominium and luxury rental marketplace.
Kipling is currently looking for a Property Administrator to join our Toronto team. The Property Administrator will work under the direction of the Property Manager to provide administrative support to deliver world class service to our clients.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with the Boards, residents, contractors, and support staff.
- Handle inquiries, and requests from residents and tradespersons in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain financial records and process invoices in a timely manner.
- Assist with completion of monthly property reports, annual property budgets and reforecasts.
- Follow up on arrears per established procedures.
- Maintain resident records and filing systems.
- Update records when owners change.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
- Issue purchase orders, receive work orders, liaise with contractors and residents to arrange works.
- Inform, remind, and update residents on condominium rules and regulations.
- Assist PM with mail outs and preparation of AGM and Budget packages.
- Other duties as assigned by Property Manager.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following background:
- 2 years post secondary education.
- Superior written, and oral, communication skills to interact with residents and contractors.
- Mandatory at least 1+ years work experience in an administrative role in a property management company or customer service role.
- Current enrollment in ACMO courses is a plus.
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Familiarity with Yardi Voyager is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities as required.
Kipling supports equal opportunities and invests in a diverse and multicultural work force that values individuals with unique personalities, goals, backgrounds and views. This reinforces Kipling’s culture, enhances collaboration and makes for an inclusive work environment. Kipling will work with individuals requiring accommodation throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please advise our HR team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this role. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.